COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The health and welfare of our patients, staff and team members has always been our utmost priority. Cornerstone Physical Therapy is committed to taking proactive precautions for the wellbeing of our patients.
As the COVID-19 continues impact our local community, we feel it is important to connect directly with you to share more about the precautionary measures we are currently utilizing to maintain patient safety, while providing the highest level of care:
- We are following CDC guidance by requiring staff and clinicians to wear masks, and asking patients to wear masks/face covering during office visit.
- We have increased frequency and extent of our regular cleaning/sanitization protocols; exercising an overabundance of precaution to ensure our facility is safe and clean by focusing on additional areas such as waiting room, door handles, light switches, and any other items or surfaces that people may touch (e.g., tables, bikes, weights, equipment, etc.)
- We are screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential COVID-19 exposure and symptoms; including temperature readings prior to entering the treatment area. Temperatures above 100.4 F will be referred to their PCP.
- We are adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- We are limiting the number of people in-clinic; providing one-on-one treatment (on patient at a time).
- We have eliminated the entrance of all non-essential vendors and/or visitors to our clinic.
- Hand sanitizer continues to be in all areas, and is used upon entering and leaving the clinic.
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a cold or the flu, if you think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled out of the country, or to highly affected areas in the US in the last two weeks, we ask that you PLEASE reschedule your appointment.
Ultimately, we are committed to helping you get back to being you! Whatever your treatment goals may be, we are here to support you and are committed to providing you the highest level of care you have come to expect from us.
We welcome your questions and feedback as we partner together through these unprecedented times.
Cornerstone Physical Therapy